- The outer race has positive n6 toler- ance, to give a press fit in a H7 housing . Additional side notches in the outer race provide positive torque transmission.
- If the housing is to K6 tolerance, use of the notches is not necessary, but the housing must be strong enough not to expand after assembly.
- This design can accept an axial misalign- ment of inner and outer race of +/- S/2.
- These clutches are oil dipped at the factory but must be filled to the proper level before operation.
- This clutch is designed for oil lubrication . For grease lubrication, reduce the maximum overrunning speed to 50% of listed value.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.